Decluttering Deep Dive with Gael Wood
It’s time to let go of the old to make room for new experiences, new things, and new opportunities!
As you let go of physical objects you will shift on every level, physically you will have more space and time to create your dreams, mentally you will feel clearer and less stressed, emotionally you will let go of attachments and fears that relate to holding on to things, spiritually you will experience deeper levels of faith and trust, energetically you will create space for your highest good to flow in and support you. Yes, getting rid of your crap will change your life, and for the better!
And we thought it was about how many coffee cups are reasonable to own? It is, and SO MUCH more.
Decluttering helps us to look at our needs, priorities, and create spaces that support our current and future goals, lifestyle, and family priorities. What could be more important?
There are ALWAYS new layers to declutter as we gain clarity, and change and grow. I recommend a full home and office decluttering 1 -2 times per year. Is clutter holding you back from reaching your full potential?
- Clutter affects our lives on multiple levels. Subconsciously it creates a to-do list that nags away at us and can keep us from fully enjoying life because we “should” be dealing with this stuff.
- Clutter slows us down when we can’t find what we need, we waste time looking, we waste time redoing things, and we waste money buying things we don’t realize we already have.
- Holding on to things we don’t need can keep us from moving forward in life. Clearing out old things clears space for new upgraded possessions and life opportunities.
- Letting go of physical clutter can help us to let go of the past, including old belief systems, sad or difficult memories and we can more easily move forward into new opportunities.
- Clearing clutter activates the universal principle of flow and balance, our abundance needs to flow out so it can flow back to us. When we hold onto things we no longer need or serve us we will be out of balance.
We will dive deep into your clutter and your mindset as we clear every area of your home including:
- Kitchen and Pantry Clutter
- Closets (clothes, linens, storage)
- Bedrooms (yes, even the kid's rooms!)
- Dining Room and Living Room
- Home Office and Paper Clutter
- What to do with your STUFF to keep as much as possible out of the landfill
- How to handle resistance from family members
- Decluttering with kids
- Letting go of gifts, expensive items, and our purchasing mistakes, guilt-free!
I’m also including three special bonuses:
- Digital Decluttering Ecourse $49 Value
- Declutter Your Beliefs and Schedule Workshops $49 Value
- How to Keep Clutter from Coming into Your House $49 Value
- Live Q&A sessions, live kickoff session March 1 in a private Facebook Group with group coaching and support!
- The live class is now closed, but you can join ELEVATE anytime and catch up with us!
- Video lessons covering each area with checklists to keep you focused. Immediate access to the full class, work through at your own pace or jump into the live class which started March 1, 2021.
- Decluttering affirmations and mindset strategies to help you let stuff go!
- Two fun challenges that will help you make your investment back on this class in no time at all.
YES, you do have time to declutter, there is no "behind" because it's not a race!! You will also be invited back to all future live experiences.
Get the Decluttering Deep Dive When You Join ELEVATE!
Decluttering is a game changer! Read what other deep divers are saying...
Who is teaching this class?
I'm Gael and I am a certified Feng Shui consultant and self-proclaimed decluttering diva! I believe in the power of decluttering and LOVE seeing friends, family, and decluttering deep dive participants get rid of clutter and all of the baggage that goes with it. I promise that if you take action on this course, your future self will thank you.DECULTTER WITH ELEVATE