One of my goals is to be more consistent with blogging and podcasting again! I definitely think that my kiddo heading back to school will help. I love sharing my goals, wins, and struggles, as well as my gratitude and fun things from each week or month.
The "laptop lifestyle" can have a lot of hype and my aim is to share my journey, and if I can do it, you can too!
This weeks five fun things:
I had a busy week and I worked very hard, but I knew I could come up with 5 things to look back at and appreciate!
1. Live music! I love live music, but in a college town, it's often starting too late for me. On Sunday we got to listen to some bluegrass and as a bonus, it was a fundraiser to help the people in Kentucky.
2. Wednesday was "boy day" our homeschool friends came over and we went to play putt putt, and to the climbing gym. I always enjoy my time with the kids and I feel so lucky that my schedule allows me to have the flexibility to have days like this.
3. My husband and son both did 10-minute yoga with me, and they both said they would do it again. As an added bonus it felt amazing to be better than them at something. They are very athletic, I often feel like a potato. 😂😂
4. The easiest back-to-school shopping ever! We went through all of my son's clothes this week and made a list of what he needed.
Here's the list:
1. Socks 🧦🧦
Whoever said boys are easier to raise than girls, gets a point this week!
5. Chilling and watching The Outlaws and Only Murders in the Building with my son. Good shows, good company, and so nice to hit the couch at the end of a busy day!
What did you do for fun this week? Let me know in the comments.