If you are still looking for the perfect gift but don't want to give anyone more STUFF check out these
20 Clutter-Free and Less Clutter Creative Gift Ideas!
These are great for Christmas, birthdays, or any special occasion. As a Feng Shui Consultant, I know most people just have too much stuff! The ideas on this list are all about experiences, not things, and will make your holiday shopping easier and more fun. Less stress for you and more JOY for your loved ones.
1. A Digital Magazine Subscription. Just about every magazine has a digital option now, and it’s a gift that will be enjoyed all year long.
2. Membership to a local museum, zoo, local attraction, or gallery. Great for families or just about anyone who enjoys getting out and about. Most museums and zoos have changing attractions and even special events for their members.
3. Tickets to a sports event, play, or concert will give the recipient a fun experience either with you or give two tickets so they can take a date or friend of their choice.
4. A membership to Netflix, Hulu, or another streaming service. Perfect gift for a family on a budget.
5. A “date” with you! Go hiking, to the lake or on a picnic, anywhere that gives you some special time together.
6. Classes at a local gym, art studio, dance studio, pilates studio, with a tennis or golf pro, rock climbing instruction, or cooking school. See what’s available in your area and at the local community college.
7. A gift certificate for Kindle Books, Kindle Unlimited, or Audible. All of these can be purchased with an Amazon Gift Card but they have Kindle and Audible Versions.
8. Gift cards to a movie with enough money for popcorn, candy, and a drink!
9. Recipe cards and ingredients. Handwrite or type up favorite family recipes or your recipes that everyone loves. You could even include some new spices, a wooden spoon, or other kitchen tools.
10. Coupon books for things like skipping chores or dog walking. Great for kids! If you homeschool, a coupon to skip math or even take a day off would work too.
11. A tea party, either at a fancy tea shop or at your house. Then get dressed up and enjoy the day.
12. A Calendar with special dates filled in and some of your own, birthdays, anniversaries, date nights, vacations etc…
13. Plan a vacation and let your family know on Christmas, make a fun card, and put it in a bag with a bottle of sunscreen or a travel pillow.
14. One-dollar bills. Give a kid ten or twenty one-dollar bills, you can’t go wrong with this one!
15. Paint your own pottery or Painting Lessons at a local studio. Great for kids or a ladies night out!
16. A gift certificate for a massage, facial, or other beauty or wellness service is always an appreciated gift and the recipient can plan their special day or personal retreat.
17. A year of Great Courses or other online learning platforms for the lifelong learner in your life.
18. A meal subscription plan. We love Green Chef and get 2-4 meals per month, it’s fun for the whole family to try a new recipe together and new foods we might not think to buy.
19. A coaching session or consultation. If your loved one loves Feng Shui, Astrology, or has some big goals a professional session with a life coach or other expert just might be the perfect gift.
20. A flower subscription, companies like Revased offer a variety of options for any budget, they help flower producers with their excess inventory and give back to great causes too!